Dependable Commercial And Residential Real Estate Services
Preventative maintenance is important to real estate transactions. Therefore, it is a smart idea to seek advice from a real estate attorney before signing a contract or completing an agreement. The advice of an experienced lawyer can go a long way.
At Huffman, Usem, Crawford, Greenberg & Smith P.A., we offer experienced and knowledgeable real estate legal advice. From reviewing contracts to real estate litigation, we are prepared to offer timely, practical and economical legal solutions.
Attorney Richard W. Huffman is certified by the Minnesota State Bar Association as a real property law specialist. He has handled a vast number of real estate issues for clients since 1968, and he can work with you today.
Providing Comprehensive Real Estate Counsel
Our real estate legal services over the past 40 years have extended to a wide variety of clients and case types, including:
- Residential real estate: Mortgage transactions and refinancing, foreclosure advice, review of short sale agreements, realtor disputes and litigation matters, real estate workouts, forbearance agreements, landlord-tenant issues, tax reduction work, contract for deed work and financing agreements
- Condominium associations: Title transfer advice, disputes, litigation, and condominium and owners association law, including formation and governance
- Commercial property: Commercial real estate transactions, lease agreements, zoning and land use issues and special property matters
- Contractors, subcontractors and developers: Mechanic’s liens review, warehouse lease review, contract review and drafting, zoning and planning issues and all litigation matters
- Development projects: Senior living, low-income housing, apartment projects and government-assisted projects
Though we attempt to solve our clients’ legal issues with negotiations, litigation may be required in some cases. If your situation calls for litigation, we are highly experienced and will advocate for your best interests in the courtroom.
Since 1985, our attorneys have provided honest and straightforward legal solutions. We understand how to identify and solve real estate–related legal problems and will make certain your best interests are always kept in the foreground.
Discuss Your Project, Transaction Or Real Estate Issue
Contact our firm online or by calling 763-200-6595 to schedule a consultation with a lawyer in Minneapolis. We work with property owners, businesses and developers across the state.